TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions set out the contractual relationship between Panchshil Realty and Developers Pvt. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as ‘Panchshil Realty’ which term also includes its affiliates and group companies) and each individual member of the Panchshil Privilege Programme (hereinafter referred to as ‘Panchshil Privilege’).
- Participating Properties’ is used to collectively represent all the properties/assets/companies mentioned in Attachment A. The list of these properties may change over time.
- ‘Panchshil Privilege’ or ‘Programme’ means the loyalty and rewards programme owned, managed and operated by Panchshil Realty, offering benefits, facilities or arrangements to members by reason of their membership in the Programme.
- ‘Member’ means any entity or individual who has been admitted for membership of the ‘Panchshil Privilege’ programme.
- “Membership Card” means the individual, non-transferable Panchshil Privilege Card that is embossed with the name and the assigned ID number of the Member.
B.Eligibility for the Programme
- The membership is for individuals and entities who have purchased and currently own property from Panchshil Realty and/or registered tenants currently living in Panchshil Realty properties for more than 6 months.
- Individuals must be over 18 years of age.
- Granting or refusing membership to any individual/entity for Panchshil Privilege, shall be entirely at the discretion of Panchshil Realty.
- In the event the Member is a company/partnership, then cards will be issued to a select number of directors/partners, at the discretion of Panchshil Realty.
- An add-on card for one family member will be made available upon request. This is entirely at the discretion of Panchshil Realty.
C.Communications and Information
- Panchshil Privilege will send all membership correspondence as well as any promotions/offers to the most recent mailing or email address that member has provided. Member must immediately inform Panchshil Privilege of any change of name or contact details, and request to be made only through the individual’s account from online portal.
- Each Member agrees and acknowledges that Member is personally responsible for remaining informed about the Programme and any changes made to it.
- Members may choose to opt out of receiving the promotional offers.
- The participating properties do not have access to Members’ details and will not contact Members directly through any mode of communication.
- In the event that Members’ have personally provided Participating Properties with their details, Panchshil Privilege will take no liability for the same.
E.CANCELLATION, DISCONTINUATION OR TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- Panchshil Realty reserves the right to discontinue membership to any Member who appears to be using the Programme in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions or intent of the Programme, and/or inconsistent with local or state laws, statutes or ordinances and/or is suspected of any action that may be considered actionable and illegal.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time, by giving one month’s notice. Until time of termination, the membership shall be considered ACTIVE.
F.GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Neither the membership nor any benefits offered by the Programme creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights to members against Panchshil Realty, other members or participating properties.
- The Membership Card issued under Panchshil Privilege remains the property of Panchshil Realty. The membership and the Membership Card is not transferable and may only be used by the individual in whose name it was issued.
- Use of the card will be construed as the full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Lost/Damaged cards may be reissued after consideration of request.
- Members are required to be personally present and to produce their Panchshil Privilege card along with additional photo ID proof, at the time of availing the privileges and benefits of the Programme.
- The discounts applicable on this card cannot be used in conjunction with any other privilege card or offer or promotion at any of the properties. This membership is not applicable to group arrangements.
- Panchshil Realty is in no way responsible for the actions of Participating Properties, for the offers proffered by the Participating Properties and the consumption of the said offers.
- Panchshil Realty reserves the right to modify or cancel this Programme and/or deactivate Membership Card(s) without any prior notice. The decision of Panchshil Realty shall be final and binding in all such cases.
- All offers valid exclusively till 31 March 2018 only. Validity for individual offers varies with participating partners. Please check independently for the same.
All applicable government taxes on accommodation and other facilities availed by the Member under this Programme must be borne by the member, and are payable at the time of availing any offers/promotions/benefits of this Programme.
Member shall keep Panchshil Realty and its employees, officers, directors and agents indemnified against all damages for bodily injury, including death, or damage to real or tangible personal property to the extent proximately caused by the Member in the course of performing this Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions of Panchshil Privilege are governed by the laws of the Republic of India and the courts at Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action that may arise from or in connection with these terms and conditions.
PANCHSHIL REALTY, PUNE
Tech Park One, Tower E, 191 Yerwada, Pune – 411 006 INDIA.
T: +91-77698 98989